Vice President, Enterprise Analytics and Integrated Solutions
Mr. Ash serves as the practice leader for Enterprise Analytics and Integrated Solution Offerings. Premier’s Enterprise Analytics solution focuses on developing a strategic BI roadmap for member clients along with implementing an end-to-end data and reporting solution utilizing industry-leading enterprise data warehousing, integration and reporting capabilities. Additionally, Mr. Ash serves as the solution owner and engagement leader for Premier’s Clinical Care Optimization service offering where he leads a multi-disciplinary team focused on reducing clinical variation and waste for Premier’s member clients while concurrently developing and leveraging Premier’s enterprise performance management tools. Mr. Ash employs lean management strategies and evidence based clinical guidelines to standardize patient care across the continuum.
Mr. Ash has more than eight years of consulting experience focused on identifying strategic growth and margin improvement opportunities for payer and provider clients. His focused skillset includes project management of multi-scoped engagements, corporate structures and shared service models, clinical and operational effectiveness, physician practice management, and provider funds flow. Mr. Ash has experience leading teams of analysts and subject matter specialists focused on the following core objectives:
- Creating and fostering pre-engagement thought leadership
- Developing an integrated and coordinated operational assessment model for multi-scoped engagements, and analytic-driven solutions for Premier’s member base
- Creating high impact, low cost deliverables focused on client’s strategic vision and margin enhancement.
Education and Affiliations
• B.A., Human Biology, Stanford University
• Six Sigma Green Belt, ASQ