11:20am - 11:55am Monday, March 9

Location & Room

Orlando - Rosen Centre
Rosen Centre Junior Ballroom G
Additional Registration
Extra Fee

Clinical care accounts for only 20 percent of patient outcomes, while the remaining 80 percent depends on conditions outside the hospital’s four walls, such as exercise, sleep, income, and social networks. Allina Health, an 11-hospital system throughout Minnesota and in western Wisconsin, is addressing that 80 percent through CMS’s Accountable Health Communities Model.

In this session, attendees will learn how Allina uses technology to screen patients for social risks, matches high-risk Medicare and Medicaid patients with community services personalized to their needs, and tracks if the services were accessed. The result: Patients are empowered to care for themselves and improve their overall health and well-being.

Speakers: 
Director of Community Benefit and Engagement,
Allina Health