CedarBridge Group, LLC, Senior Consultant
• Accelerating adoption and use of health IT with long-term and post-acute (LTPAC) providers to improve transitions of care and reduce health care costs
• Connecting health delivery systems with long term post acute providers by supporting development of IAPD requests
• Supporting TEFT grantee states with technical assistance
• Assist health systems and critical access hospitals to support transitions of care
May 2016 to present
CORHIO (Colorado Regional Health Information Organization), LTC Program Director/Government Programs
• Program Director for CMS/ONC grant TEFT (Testing Experience and Functional Tools) working with HCBS Medicaid waiver clients to adopt PHR’s and develop standards for LTSS records with S & I Framework.
• LTPAC Subject Matter Expert for CMS/ONC grant entitled CAII - Colorado Advanced Interoperability Initiative Grant awarded to HCPF – June 2015-June 2017. Focus on getting data from long-term and post-acute care providers, ambulatory providers and behavioral health programs into the HIE via a CCD (Continuity of Care document)
• Program Manager responsible for $1.7 million grant to improve care transitions and reduce hospital readmissions through health information technology/exchange for LTPAC (Long-Term and Post-Acute Care).