Become a Program Assistant
Network with healthcare IT and attend cutting edge education sessions.
What is the application date?
Application deadline is Monday, November 14, 2016.
Notification of acceptance by Friday, December 2, 2016.
How will I benefit as a Program Assistant?
- Networking with more than 40,000 industry professionals
- Conference education sessions**
- Exhibition hall featuring 1200+ healthcare IT companies**
- Two HIMSS pullover jackets
- All scheduled daily meals throughout the conference, including a breakfast briefing, lunch, student/staff dinner and social functions
- Complimentary shared housing
- Complimentary conference registration**
- Daily transportation to/from the convention center
- Post-conference cash incentive based on performance
** Your badge will allow access to both the educational sessions and the exhibit floor. Time on your own varies by assignments.
What are the prerequisites?
- A student member of HIMSS - Join Now!
- Currently a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in a related field.
- Available to be onsite in Orlando, FL full time from the dates of Saturday, February 18 - Thursday, February 23, 2017.
- Age 21 years or older.
What will I be responsible for?
- Air transportation to/from Orlando, FL.
- Ground transportation to/from airports and your hotel.
- Incidental charges (i.e. hotel incidentals and meals outside of scheduled meals).
- A full time commitment to HIMSS to be available for the entire conference Saturday, February 18 - Thursday, February 23, 2017 (final day of conference until 3pm).
Apply by November 14, 2016 to be a HIMSS17 Program Assistant.