Precision Medicine Symposium: Precision Medicine IT Solutions - Driving Clinical Quality and Value
Precision Medicine IT Solutions - Driving Clinical Quality and Value
Precision medicine promises to improve patient care by targeting therapies to a patient’s molecular profile. Major health systems are implementing enterprise-wide precision medicine programs, but face IT challenges – namely, the lack of structured molecular data aggregated with a patient’s longitudinal clinical history and difficulties capturing structured patient outcomes. This symposium describes the value of precision medicine to the health system and the IT solutions needed to make precision medicine a routine part of patient care.
- Explain the value health systems stand to gain by adopting precision medicine
- Describe the IT challenges health systems face when implementing formal precision medicine programs
- Illustrate IT solutions that enable health systems and providers to implement precision medicine
- Assess next steps for using data to capture the value of precision medicine
- Evaluate whether a health system is ready to adopt precision medicine
*An automatic $100 discount applies if registering for any pre-conference symposium and HIMSS Full Conference (does not apply to discounted registrations, single day, exhibit hall only or events only registration types).