Population Health Knowledge Center
Location: Booths 14090 - 14117 | Casanova
People, processes, and technologies are helping to deliver on the Triple Aim framework of delivering high quality, efficient care for individuals; stifling the growth of expenditures; and improving population health outcomes. Population health management embodies this systemic reform by bringing together in new ways groups of providers working collaboratively, connectively, within a risk-baring structure to improve quality, heath outcomes, and costs of a defined patient population.
Regardless of where you are in your journey towards value-based, population care, come to the Population Health Knowledge Center. Attendees will experience, through sessions and hands-on with solutions, how to employ interventions and solutions that leverage technologies, processes, and connected health strategies to improve health and quality outcomes while aligning organizational strategy to deliver sustainable practice efficiency, productivity and positive economic value through population health management.
Topics for the Population Health Knowledge Center include:
- Advanced population analytics
- Automated outreach and health campaigns
- Information exchange coordination between care providers
- Patient portals, engagement tools, and strategies
- Physician engagement and relationship management tools
- Population attribution and stratification
- Referral tracking
- Remote patient monitoring
- Reporting, dashboards, and visualization techniques
- Risk stratification
- Workflow integration tools