Cybersecurity Command Center
Location: Booth 9908 | Exhibit Hall G
According to the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey, two-thirds of respondents experienced a recent significant security incident but reported only an average level of confidence in being prepared to defend against cyber attacks.
Visit the Cybersecurity Command Center to:
- Help improve your organization's security posture.
- Hear from private sector and government experts on the challenging and dynamic cyber threat landscape and how threats are being tackled.
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies, and obtain the best know-how to prepare your organization to defend against cyber adversaries.
- Take the FairWarning's "Catch Me If You Can" Challenge - a challenge on detecting some of today's advanced threats to PHI.
- Take the Intel Interactive challenge on your healthcare breach security
- Take the HIMSS "Test your Cyber IQ" quiz
- Take the “Find the Cyber Threat” Challenge and see if you don’t end up a little surprised by an endpoint you might not have realized was a potential attack surface.
- Attend over 28 educational sessions to enhance your knowledge regarding cyber issues of the day.
- Be an active player in the 2016 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey – sponsored in part by FairWarning - The HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey report provides an in-depth examination into what healthcare organizations are doing, experiencing, their challenges, and future state concerns pertaining to cybersecurity.
Did you take the Cybersecurity quiz at the Cybersecurity Command Center? We’ve created a page of referenced resources for your convenience.