Cybersecurity Command Center
Location: Booth 376 | Hall A
According to the 2015 HIMSS Cybersecurity Survey, two-thirds of respondents experienced a recent significant security incident but reported only an average level of confidence in being prepared to defend against cyber attacks.
Visit the Cybersecurity Command Center to:
- Help improve your organization's security posture.
- Hear from private sector and government experts on the challenging and dynamic cyber threat landscape and how threats are being tackled.
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies, and obtain the best know-how to prepare your organization to defend against cyber adversaries.
- Participate in engaging interactive hands-on activities
- Attend over 28 educational sessions to enhance your knowledge regarding cyber issues of the day.
Speaking opportunities will be online in January