Cybersecurity Symposium: Cybersecurity: Time to Improve Your Posture
Cybersecurity: Time to Improve Your Posture
Hospitals, payers, and business associates are increasingly leveraging the Internet, medical and mobile devices in order to improve care, lower costs, and retain competitive advantage. With this shift to digital comes increased risk to protected health information (PHI). Healthcare organizations need an improved security posture to avoid compromise and breach. This symposium will help guide your information security posture to re-align and defend against emerging cyber threats.
Upon completion, you should be able to:
- Discuss why ePHI has become a leading target of hackers and nation states and how to defend against the emerging threats.
- Describe the digital security challenges of an unmitigated fleet of connected biomedical devices.
- Explore the proactive and reactive Legal and Privacy aspects of Cybersecurity.
- Evaluate cyber insurance options available if a malicious-caused service disruption or breach should occur.
- Summarize the strategies available to "Sell Security" to the board - as you align your security strategy and tactics to meet clinical and business goals.
An automatic $100 discount applies if registering for any pre-conference symposium and HIMSS Full Conference (does not apply to discounted registrations, single day, exhibit hall only or events only registration types).
Note: Check-in & continental breakfast begins at 7:30 am; A box lunch will be provided for lunch.