YourTurn at HIMSS17
YourTurn at HIMSS17 is a chance for you to lead the discussion! Is there a topic that you are passionate about, that you think others at HIMSS17 need to know about? YourTurn will give you the chance to facilitate an open discussion session with your peers.
YourTurn sessions differ from other sessions at HIMSS17 in that there is no formal presentation or slides. As a facilitator your role is to give a short (5 minute) introduction to the topic and to lead attendee discussion.
How it works
Please submit the proposed topic you would like to discuss in an open forum at HIMSS17 via the survey tool provided below.
The top proposals selected by a HIMSS team of reviewers will be posted on the HIMSS17 website. Attendees will be asked to vote on the session they would like to attend at HIMSS17. Finalists are encouraged to promote their topic to their network. The topics with the most votes will be selected to be featured in unstructured, 60-minute sessions designed to generate a lively and spontaneous dialog.
Voting will take place from November 7th to December 5th, when voting opens, each person is allowed one vote on their top 5 topics.
- Rate the extent in which the proposal offered value or relevance for attendees?
- Did the proposal avoid a product/vendor commercial?
- With the information provided, would you recommend this session be included in the YourTurn @ HIMSS17
- Additional Comments
Important things to note
- Sessions are discussion based, and PowerPoint presentations will not be permitted. They are designed to be interactive with the audience, not a panel of speakers.
- Name and title of facilitator provided with the submission must be the person that will facilitate the discussion onsite.
- One vote, of top 5 topics, per person is allowed.
New at HIMSS17!- HIMSS is excited to announce, YourTurn Live! Similar to the YourTurn sessions, except the YourTurn Live topics will be collected and voted on LIVE at HIMSS17. More details will be available in January.
*Please note that your proposal submitted is subject to HIMSS review and may be reclassified to a more appropriate format at HIMSS discretion.
The Call for Topics will close on October 31, 2016.