The CAHIMS REview Course
Prepare to join the health it profession by attending this full-day course to help you understand the fundamentals of the CAHIMS credential. You'll network with and interact with the instructor and other CAHIMS candidates; participate in discussions, lectures and practice questions; and gain a solid foundation from study materials available exclusively through this review course. For more information on the CAHIMS Review Course, email Fritze Roberts, Program Manager, Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is CAHIMS?
CAHIMS is a new HIMSS health IT certification designed for emerging professionals within the industry (five years or less of experience). This certification demonstrates knowledge of health IT and management systems, facilitating entry-level careers in health IT. It is designed to be a career pathway to the CPHIMS credential.
Those who earn this certification will become armed with a valuable credential, qualifying them to facilitate and improve the quality of health IT and business management systems across the healthcare setting.
Who should consider obtaining this credential?
- Individuals looking to work in a healthcare setting or mid-level professionals seeking career change
- Those who want to learn more about health IT, including clinicians
- Non-IT professionals, working in other departments, who work as an extension of the IT department
- Those enrolled in an academic program at the undergraduate or graduate level, i.e. healthcare informatics, CAHME-accredited program, Masters in Healthcare Administration, or others students
- Veterans returning from active duty
|Sunday, March 3|
March 3, 2013
9:00AM - 5:00PM
|CAHIMS Review Course|