HIMSS is offering the new CAHIMS Exam at HIMSS13!
Candidates must register through the HIMSS13 registration page by Friday, February 15, 2013; non-refundable and non-transferable to another person or another administration.
CAHIMS Exam Fees:
$140 – HIMSS Individual Organizational Affiliate
$175 – HIMSS Member (*excludes Chapter Only and Online Only Members)
$225 – Non-member
Each session is limited to 20 candidates. Only 100 seats are available for the HIMSS13 administration, so don’t delay. Exam sessions will be filled on a first-in/first-confirmed basis.
The CAHIMS Exam will be held in Room 297.
What is CAHIMS?
CAHIMS is a new HIMSS health IT certification designed for emerging professionals within the industry (five years or less of experience). This certification demonstrates knowledge of health IT and management systems, facilitating entry-level careers in health IT. It is designed to be a career pathway to the CPHIMS credential.
Those who earn this certification will become armed with a valuable credential, qualifying them to facilitate and improve the quality of health IT and business management systems across the healthcare setting.
Who should consider obtaining this credential?
- Individuals looking to work in a healthcare setting or mid-level professionals seeking career change
- Those who want to learn more about health IT, including clinicians
- Non-IT professionals, working in other departments, who work as an extension of the IT department
- Those enrolled in an academic program at the undergraduate or graduate level, i.e. healthcare informatics, CAHME-accredited program, Masters in Healthcare Administration, or others students
- Veterans returning from active duty
|Monday, March 4|
March 4, 2013
10:00AM - 12:00PM
|CAHIMS Exam - Session 1||Tuesday, March 5|
March 5, 2013
2:00PM - 4:00PM
|CAHIMS Exam - Session 2|