About the Conference
The 2017 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, February 19–23, 2017 in Orlando, brings together 40,000+ health IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge health IT products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference. More than 300 education programs feature keynotes, thought leader sessions, roundtable discussions and workshops, plus a full day of preconference symposia.
On the HIMSS17 Exhibit Floor:
- 1,200+ leading health IT vendors
- Alternative Payment Models Knowledge Center
- Connected Health Experience
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Federal Health IT Solutions Pavilion
- First-Time Exhibitors Area
- I2 – formally known as Interoperability Showcase™
- Innovation Zone
- Intelligent Health Pavilion
- Population Care Management Knowledge Center
- University Row
HIMSS17: Where the brightest minds in healthcare and IT meet.
Registration for HIMSS17 will open in August.
February 19–23, 2017
Orange County Convention Center