About the Conference
The 2016 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, February 29 - March 4, 2016 in Las Vegas, brings together 40,000+ health IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge health IT products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference. More than 300 education programs feature keynotes, thought leader sessions, roundtable discussions and e-sessions, plus preconference symposia and workshops.
On the HIMSS16 Exhibit Floor:
- 1,300+ leading health IT vendors
- 3D Printing Row
- Clinical & Business Intelligence Knowledge Center
- Connected Health Experience
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Disaster Preparedness Knowledge Center
- Federal Health IT Solutions Pavilion
- First-Time Exhibitors Area
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase®
- HX360TM Innovation Pavilion
- Intelligent Health Pavilion
- Population Health Knowledge Center
- Revenue Cycle Knowledge Center
- University Row
HIMSS16 is the place to network and connect with thousands of industry leaders and other health IT professionals. Registration is now open.
February 29 – March 4, 2016
Sands Expo and Convention Center
201 Sands Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89169