The Patient Experience through HIT Forum
Is e-engaging with your patients worth the effort? This one-day forum features three sessions dedicated to the value of enhancing the patient experience. Topics will include meeting the new Meaningful Use Stage 2 engagement requirement, proven outcomes of patient-centered strategies and innovative technologies/market drivers.
- Making Patients Your Partners in Satisfying Meaningful Use Stage 2 Objectives: Case Studies in Patient Engagement
- The Business Case for Implementing a Patient-Centered Communication Strategy
- Building Patient 2.0: Engaging People in Health Through Consumer-Facing Devices and Tools
- Discover how to use HIT to meet the Meaningful Use Stage 2 patient engagement criteria
- Recognize the provider value proposition for using HIT to engage patients in their healthcare through actual case studies
- Explore new innovative products and services that will be used by providers to engage patients in the future