Summit for Healthcare Information and Financial Technology (SHIFT)
Don’t Let Government Mandates Control Your Bottom Line
The Affordable Care Act, Meaningful Use and ICD-10 have placed unprecedented pressures on healthcare providers, and no one feels it more acutely than healthcare finance executives. In response to today’s critical transformation requirements, the Summit for Healthcare Information and Financial Technology provides attendees with the actionable knowledge, proven solutions and invaluable resources required to maintain the fiscal health of their organization while paying for initiatives brought about by government mandates.
Optimized Reimbursement. Recovered Resources. Proven Solutions.
As part of HIMSS13, the Summit for Healthcare Information & Financial Technology is the most impactful one-day event focused on how healthcare finance executives can best leverage innovations in IT and banking systems to accelerate revenue cycle, improve reimbursement and simplify business processes to improve the delivery of patient care.
Experience technologies first hand and get real-world case studies that demonstrate how these financial tools have sped revenue cycles for profit and non-profit providers. Learn how new financial initiatives and the latest innovations can improve your bottom line and provide you with the solutions that you need to advance the quality of patient care.
Only at this event can attendees:
- Learn from thought leaders about the latest initiatives aimed at improving the consumer payment experience
- Examine the impact of ACA-mandated health insurance marketplaces
- Explore some of the best practices to ease the transition to ICD-10
- Identify the ROI on operating rules adoption
- Meet influential leaders in healthcare finance such as John Casillas, founder of the Medical Banking Institute
- Discuss challenges and share solutions with peers who are facing the same time-sensitive issues
SHIFT includes a registration to the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sonia Robins, Director of Sales at email@example.com or (312) 218-8754.