Leading from the Future—Delivering on Value: The Handshake between Cost & Quality
As a results-driven leader, you aspire to demonstrate the value of your organization’s provision of care based on your quality outcome scores. You seek to contain costs, ensure financial viability and strive to be the “provider of choice” for patients. Attend this one-day event for the chance to engage with like-minded peers as we explore the interconnectedness of the cost of care and the quality of that care. During the first half of this event, hear how health IT can be leveraged to optimize new care models. The second half of the day, the “Accountable Care Encounter”, will allow you to participate and network with leaders and peers from successful ACO models.
1. Learn to limit financial risk and provide care in a smarter, more cost-effective manner
2. Define strategic approaches to efficient care delivery through payer analytics
3. Identify methods to strategically harness health IT to improve cost efficiencies and care outcomes
4. Enhance patients’ and providers’ value of a healthcare encounter by engaging the right technologies
5. Identify areas in which payer-provider analytic collaboration can improve cost effectiveness, care efficiencies and improved quality outcomes