What's New @ HIMSS13
Look for these new offerings that address meaningful use, mhealth and more hot issues throughout this year’s education sessions, exhibit hall programming and live-streaming sessions.
- Meaningful Use Experience – Unique area on the exhibit floor to view and compare certified EHR solutions side-by-side – including complete EHR and EHR modules for acute and ambulatory settings, hear vendor presentations and evaluate products based on need in a credible setting.
- Certified Associate in Health Information and Management Systems (CAHIMS) –Puts you on the path to CPHIMS and earns continuing education credit
- Clinical & Business Intelligence Symposium – How to plan, launch and manage a C&BI initiative – including IT considerations and solutions
- Expanded Workshop Program – Hands-on sessions on the mHIMSS Roadmap, Clinical Workflow Analysis, Health IT Adoption and Mobile App Development
- Global Health Forum – HHS, USAID and World Bank views on the public-private partnerships of a global health initiative
- HIMSS13 Online – Nine on-demand sessions, 12 e-sessions and 10 simulcast sessions; interviews with top speakers broadcast live; President Bill Clinton live!
- The Patient Experience through HIT Forum – Three new sessions dedicated to the value of enhancing the patient experience
- Top 25 Education Sessions Roundtable Forum
- Extended Learning Webinars and Events
- Public Policy Events and Educational Sessions