HIMSS14 Wellness Challenge
Connected Patient Learning Gallery
Booth 2383 | Hall A
Be part of the first HIMSS Wellness Challenge!! HIMSS challenges you to take on managing your personal health. Show your peers how you are committed to walking the extra step, eating a little healthier and going the extra mile to better manage your personal health. Register for fun, daily prizes at HIMSS14 by managing your personal wellness through the use of an activity tracker. Purchase a HIMSS provided activity tracker by Misfit Wearables, or bring your own personal device at no cost.
Click the daily agenda link for challenge hours listed below. (eg. Wellness Challenge - Steps listing on Monday, February 24, 2014.)
- Opportunity to purchase an activity tracker: Misfit Shine: $59
- Bring your own device: Complimentary
Participants are required to wear an activity tracker, a computer-aided monitoring device of fitness related metrics. Participants can purchase the Misfit Shine tracking device at the Patient Learning Gallery or bring their own device.
The Wellness Challenge requires separate registration.
- If you are already registered for the conference, please add on the challenge under optional events
- If you are not registered for the conference, register and be sure to add on the Wellness Challenge as an optional event
Get ready for HIMSS14 with these conference wellness tips!
Visit the New Connected Patient Learning Gallery - Hall A, Booth 2383 daily to see who is in the lead!
|February 24, 2014, 12:00AM - 4:30PM ET||Wellness Challenge - Steps|
|February 24, 2014, 6:00AM - 7:00AM ET||Yoga to Refresh and Renew- CANCELED|
|February 25, 2014, 12:00AM - 4:30PM ET||Wellness Challenge - Calories Burned|
|February 25, 2014, 6:00AM - 7:00AM ET||Yoga to Refresh and Renew- CANCELED|
|February 26, 2014, 12:00AM - 3:00PM ET||Wellness Challenge - Distance Walked|
|February 26, 2014, 6:00AM - 7:00AM ET||Yoga to Refresh and Renew- CANCELED|
- Participants must register for the HIMSS14 Wellness Challenge through the HIMSS14 registration and choose Wellness Challenge as an optional event.
- Participants may participate in 1, 2 or all 3 days of the Wellness Challenge
- There are two options when registering for the contest:
- Purchasing a Misfit Shine - Fee $59 (Misfit Shine product will be contestants item to keep after contest is over)
- Using own device - Fee $0 (participants MUST register for the contest even if they are using their own device)
- Saturday, February 22 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, February 23 7:00 AM 7:00 PM
- Monday, February 24 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- After 12 PM on Monday, Misfit Shine may be picked up in Booth 2383 in Hall A.
Open only to registered attendees and exhibitors of HIMSS14 and must be 21 to enter. Exclusions apply. A complete list of the Official Rules for the HIMSS14 Wellness Challenge is available here as well as at registration.
- Monday - Day 1: $300 gift card
- Tuesday - Day 2: iPad mini
- Wednesday - Day 3: $300 gift card
Winner will be announced at the Connected Patient Learning Gallery Booth 2383 (Hall A) at:
- Monday, February 24, 5:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, February 25, 5:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, February 26. 3:30 PM EST
A winner will be announced daily from all eligible entries received. The participant will have to provide proof of steps taken, calories burned, and distance walked by means from their device to accept the prize.
ENTRANTS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Below are the links to record your daily results. They will also be made available on each of the daily pages. The results need to be recorded by specific times in order to qualify for eligible daily prizes.