Covering a wide variety of topics critical to health IT professionals today, HIMSS Pre-Conference Workshops are designed to be interactive programs where attendees will actively participate in a highly collaborative environment. Attendees should be prepared to participate in a hands-on learning experience that includes both live projects and group exercises that are facilitated by subject matter experts highly advanced in their respective fields.
- Workshop A: Meaningful Use: Addressing the New Requirements of the EHR Incentive Program for Small Ambulatory Practices
- Workshop B: mHIMSS Roadmap - mHealth Guidance for Hospitals and Health Systems
- Workshop C: Best Practice (Methods and Tools) for Clinical Workflow Analysis
- Workshop D: Solving the Healthcare IT Adoption Dilemma
- Workshop E: Technology & Trajectory of Mobility in a New Healthcare Model
- Workshop F: Build Your Own Mobile App: A Hands-On Experience
- Workshop G: Health IT 101: An Introduction to Healthcare and IT Enabling Technologies
- Workshop H: Preparing for an OCR Audit: Evaluating Your Privacy & Security Programs
- Workshop I: Healthcare Project Management: Teach It, Lead It, Expect It!
- Workshop J: Fundamentals of Data Warehousing in Healthcare
Separate fees apply for workshops.